Below is a collection of reviews from our customers.
We are always very grateful for your feedback. It is what helps us to constantly improve our products and our service.
“I have the following to say about a course I recently took:
- I felt the course was VERY worthwhile. The insights and tips were great;
- The 2 Saturdays, one week apart, was a great use of the time and gave us all time to contemplate and work on our projects;
- Being able to see finished projects in their store was a perfect inspiration;
- The course cost was very reasonable (I got a lot for money spent);
- If Miriam was offering another course the next week, I’d be there!”
Marion McD., Hardisty, Ab.
“I recently took a two day Beginner’s Leather Stamping Course from Miriam and would like to say:
- It started on time;
- Very informative;
- Miriam is very experienced with a wealth of knowledge, but still loved to hear our ideas;
- Class level was for beginners, but participants varied in skill level. A great mixture of students. Awesome fun group!
- Great class size. Big enough to make it fun and interesting but small enough for individual help/attention if needed/wanted;
- Great selection of leather projects offered;
- Instruction/assistance always positive, supportive and encouraging;
- Instructor’s passion for leather work contagious and she was genuinely interested in students’ future projects;
- Course price was affordable and reasonable;
- Time wise…two day event was great;
Bought some tools at the course and will definitely take a course again!
Jane K., Tofield, Ab.
“Looking good Miriam! I just would like to say I have been doing business with Miriam for quite a while now, everything from saddle work, chaps, and currently making a new motorcycle jacket. It goes without saying, that I am very happy with all the work she has done for me, and so will you. Give her a try you won’t be sorry you did.”
Richard R., Edmonton, Alberta
“Top notch service, unbeatable quality. I’ve had a few items made by James Built Saddlery and very happy with the products. Recently brought a saddle over for repairs and once again nothing but the best service. Thanks.”
Adrien P., Alberta
“Always fantastic! We always take any of our leather repairs and creative ideas there and end up with a wonderful job done every time. Miriam is so kind and good at answering my questions or any concerns. Hope they have another leatherworking set of courses this winter as I missed last winter’s.”
Cindy F., Westerose, Alberta
“I got a new Wade saddle and I wanted to personalize it a little. Miriam went above and beyond and got me a sweet pink horn wrap and custom made me some bucking rolls with pink highlights. I’m in love with this saddle now!! Such an artist!”
Nikki W., Ardrossan, Alberta
“5 stars! Excellent leatherwork and always helpful!! Great people!”
Amanda G., Alberta
“Amazing leatherwork! Always 5-star products! Beautiful custom made bridles from Hermann Oak leather.”
Bailey N., Alberta
“Excellent service. Very helpful people. For any saddlery and tack and leatherwork help, you might need!”
Lis S., Edmonton, Alberta
“We’ve been regular James Built Saddlery customers for many years now. Always satisfied with the many leather products we have purchased, from belts, gloves, bridles, fancy chaps to a gorgeous saddle and more. Miriam is creative, knowledgeable and always goes the extra mile to help out with fitting. Love the durability and always get compliments on my tack! Thank you, thank you!”
Natalie A., Kingman, Alberta
“Got a rifle scabbard made and it was exactly what we asked for! Will definitely be back again!”
Morgan R. and Ryley F., Cadogan, Alberta
“Great service and great products! Love my pouch that attaches to my belt loops!”
Sherry L., Camrose, Alberta
RECEIVE OUR OFFERS TO YOUR INBOX
LIKE US + FOLLOW US